My dad's douchebag habits have started again.
So today I went on THIS site and I saw what the other kids around the world are going through. I feel so sad because I understand what they're going through and recently he's even been bullshitting about me to mum who's 100% on his side now and the two of the not only alienate me but they also take away my technology to rid of my friend connections.
It kind of made me sad.
Why do people change overtime, honestly. There was a period of time when he was nice I guess. And now since he has the power over the household he must have felt like crossing lines would be okay for him.
I'm too tired to even throw up anymore insults right now, I hate him and this fact will not change. I cannot wait to move out and away from him never having to see his face again. I will also stop calling him dad since he certainly doesn't act like one.
No comments:
Post a Comment