"Do people talk to me only when they're bored, or do they really want to?"
"What do people think of me when they see me?"
Same question I ask myself everyday. :/
It's not like I want to be depressed or anything but sometimes, you just can't help feeling that way when they start comparing. Comparison. Sure it might be motivational but have you ever thought about other people? Say people with feelings? Whenever I try to join the conversation, it's either me getting confused, speechless or I just have nothing to say. In the end, it leads to awkward silences. And when I don't join the conversation, they think I'm anti-social or something. What am I suppose to do? What do you want from me? :/ I know I'll never be as good as them.
Nobody is going to read this anyway.
Might as well not say anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment