Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Hate-able Tidbits

Sometimes, I hear the most inaccurate portrayal of myself.


"You're so optimistic. You always see the good in others. 
"Oh, really now?"

Now, it's a general known fact that I am not in any of those categories. Optimistic? No. Hardly. Far from it. I magnify the smallest mistakes into something catastrophic. Whenever I feel lethargic and something doesn't go my way, I immediately think 'Oh. Gotta give up. Waste of time now.'For that 'you always see the good in others', I'm assuming the results of me keeping my harsher opinions to myself is bearing fruit. Sure, I do say what's on my mind, but I like twisting it into nice sounding words so it won't be an inconvenience later when I need to work with people in a group.The day ended with me mulling this over and over. I can't just go around and say, 'No, I'm actually a judgmental jerk who criticizes you in my head.' But still, it leaves a bitter aftertaste, ya know? I always hated giving people the wrong impression. Idk. Thoughts are cramped all over my head, trying to testify against that earlier remark. So yeah, What better way than to vent my frustration out via blogpost? I'm a very hateful person. I'm not proud of that. It's just a fact that I venture out to change for the sake some things. I try my hardest just to like people. I wish I didn't have to. All the little things infuriate me, make me sneer and ridicule people in my head. It makes me feel guilty alright.


.


Needless to say, I'll be adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment