"I'm a great actor/actress- I keep a smiling face even though I'm hurting inside."
-Bitch please, is my automated thought.
You know what's so retarded about that aside from the fact that it's obvious you want pity and people thinking how deep you are?
It's the fact that, unlike most real, harsher problems; You can choose.
You can choose how you act. You can choose to whether show how you feel or not. You can choose to say, 'I'm feeling like shit today', then the next day you try and change that- Instead of going 'Hahaha, I'm so happy, I love you guys, you make me so happy', then you immediately turn to Facebook and say how much of a sad, sad person you are during those moments and your friends didn't notice.
So what does that make you? A two-faced person? Very inspiring.
You think it's admirable that you're thinking, 'Poor me, I feel so hurt and lonely but I'll suck it up and smile in front of others then talk about it in my latest status update'? No. It certainly isn't. You think you're the only one in life who gets shit thrown their way, yet they have to move on because they need to? No again. So what makes you so special, that you have to 'keep a smiling face' and be 'a great actress'?
Answer: Because you think you're the most pitiful yet strong and heroic person on earth.
Can you say, drama queen?
This crying inside thing- It's a call, a plea for people to treat you nicely. For them to coddle you because you're 'experiencing a very rough time but you just don't show it'.
News flash: Nobody cares. Specially online.
Others might go, 'Oh why? What happened?' <- Either a suck up, a desperate friend-finder, or one of those I'll-show-people-how-nice-I-am-by-fussing-over-you theatrical actors. They're doing for show.
The people who actually really would care are too busy rolling their eyes at your antics because they know about this 'difficult thing making you cry inside' aren't as humongous as you make it out to be.
Besides, people who really are hiding their sadness and trying to keep up a happy front wouldn't go around broadcasting that on a blogpost, and about me section or a status update.
.
Disclaimer: I am aware most of these words are judgmental, hastily conclusive and just plain out insulting and not all of you would agree. But hey, can't help it. At least I'm being true to myself when I say these things unlike //cough others out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment