Friday, January 6, 2012

2012's New Year Resolutions.

It's 2am. There's school tomorrow and I'm still on the computer. I should be sleeping but instead, I'm here blogging. On yesterday's R.A.G.E, they talked about making your own New Year's resolution. The reason why people don't stick to it is because it's not close to reality? Or something like that. But anyway, I shall make a resolution list. Yeah, it's been 6 days since New Years. So what? It doesn't mean it's too late to make a resolution list. I mean come on, better than nothing right? :D Wrong.


I CBB putting up new resolutions for the past few years considering how I'm always lazy and stuff. However I do remember writing one at the beginning of this (excuse me, LAST) year so I thought to myself HEY! For the first time in my life ever I will see just how many resolutions I will fulfill.

Let us see...

Ze Resolution List.
  1. Study harder for Form 4.
  2. Try to not fail any subjects. I'm not going to survive this. ._.
  3. Actually paying attention to what the teacher has to say.
  4. Not sleeping in class as often like I used to.
  5. Stay as healthy as I can.
  6. Go for Netball training at least once a week.
  7. To actually use my brain.
  8. To not say anything that I am not comfortable with around certain people.
  9. Be less depressed. /:
  10. Getting an Ukulele and to go for lessons.
  11. Not using the computer as much I used to unless I have Scantalation or stuff to finish.
  12. Practice on digital art once I get my tabby.
  13. QUIT Mandarin classes. Hey, I can dream, can't I?
  14. To dedicate more of my time to God.

I think that's about it?
I shall edit this list when I think of new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment