Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011.


"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you." - Unknown


Khai, why won't you go on? Like, I miss you. ;-;


So this is me, writing away 2011. Just 10 more minutes left until New Year. 2011 was filled with laughter, joy, sadness, tears, anger, disappointment, fear, misunderstandings and many other things. Time flies so fast sometimes and I'm not really a fan of it. And like Bernice, I'm an odd sheep. I'm not even looking forward to the countdown. Certainly because I'm getting older! ;A; Oh screw that, I have more damn things to worry about on 2012. .__.;; Studies, responsibilities, duties, I do not like you, please stay far, far away from me this year.


How was 2011 for me? It wasn't a super year but it wasn't quite a bad year for me. It is definitely better than 2010. WAY BETTER. I can never forget 2010, NEVER. Worst year of my life so far. So, here ends my 2011 babbling. In a blog. For sure, I'll miss 2011 but I hope 2012 will be a better year. Please, no more drama, I beg you. v_v


I'm grateful that everyone is safe and sound.


Happy New Year! 
May it be filled with laughter and joy.
Not sadness and tears.
And may everyone have another blessed year. :3


2 more minutes left.

I still don't have a clue about my New Year's resolution. ._.


Supercell - Sayonara Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment