I feel like I'm on Titanic, waiting for the ship to hit the iceberg, waiting for it to be sunken. D:
Really. Results are going to be out in a few hours time.
And I'm panicking. I can't even sleep.
So I just sat there, and tied my hair for no reason at all.
I'm crazy, I'm very aware of that, thank you. v_v
So I just sat there, and tied my hair for no reason at all.
I'm crazy, I'm very aware of that, thank you. v_v
I know I told Bernice I wouldn't think about it anymore but really, it can't be helped.
I'm sorry Bernice. /:
Goodbye sleep, hello eye-bags.
I woke up just to take a photo of my tied hair. 8D
And blog, not to mention.
Lousy webcam quality ftw. 8)
Well, since I won't be sleeping anytime soon, I shall head over to my Manga. :3
//Shot



No comments:
Post a Comment