Saturday, December 10, 2011

Origami.

LLAMALLAMALLAMA. ♥
I'm Llama crazy now.

So a few days ago, I got Origami crazy and practically stole tutorials from DeviantArt. (I feel like a thief now. loool.) The number of Origami tutorials in DeviantArt surprised me. They had a lot of different types of animals and things you could make out of paper. Just paper. So I decided to make a Llama because well, they're cute. And Nao showed them to me. :D I was making a Llama and I got stuck on a step and asked my sister to help me. And we ended up making a Llama and a Panda in progress. While we were making the Origami's, I was seriously high on sugar. I made lame jokes and literally laughed like a a Donkey on crack. ._. It was fun though. One of them were "Get your own Llama tutorial". TROLOLOLOL. I think it had something to do with that instant Teh Tarik. ._. Kays, never going to drink that again. 

Anyway, I made a Llama, 2 Pikachu's and is in the process of making a Panda.
Well, my sister helped with the Panda. 



Llama;
As seen on Facebook.

Pikachu;
The one on the left looks demented.
Well, as expected since that was my first attempt.

Panda;
Well it's only the body but meh.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PAPER AND MODULES. *Dies*

 My sister was cutting out the paper for the Modules.
Look how messy the computer table is. o -o


So yay for low quality pictures.
Taken with my webcam because my mum is just too cheap to get a camera.
//Shot


My sister spent 2 and I spent 3 sleepless nights just to make that stoopid but cute Panda. D:
I literally took all the Modules out and reinserted them again and again for 3-5 times for the body. Since My sister gave up, I'm on the verge of giving up. We were planning to give it to my mum as a Christmas gift but NOOO, it had to be so difficult to make. -__- 
Troublesome. :/ 


Oh well.

Oh lookie, rainbow Llamaaaa.


On a side note, I watched a bunch of movies like Tron, In Time, How I Met Your Mother Season 7 just to name a few.


And omggg, CHECK THIS SITE OUT.
So. Damn. Awesomeee.

- Click -

No comments:

Post a Comment