1 word to describe today?
Nostalgic is the word.
It was really nerve wrecking when my mum drove me there. I had mixed emotions. Eagerness, anxiousness, depression, worries, anger to name a few. I was having a lot of negative thoughts. A lot of "What If's" ran through my mind. It was truly nostalgic. When I went to take my results, I was disappointed, to be honest. I was feeling a bit depressed too. I saw smiles, laughter, happiness surround me and then it hits me: All my friends got what they had expected and that I was the only one getting crappy results.
Well not really, but still. I felt like that among Bernice, Ly Dion, Kyleen, Zoe, to name a few. I'm just standing there, feeling like someone just threw shit on my face. Really, how great does that feel? ._.
But I guess I shouldn't be feeling that way because guess what? I didn't fail my Math! :3 That's like, the only thing I'm proud of. Trolololol. Praise the Lord! I know I've God to count on. :') But not too reliable sometimes. >.>
AND ZOE, Y U TELL MEH U NO GO BUT SHOWED UP?! D:<
I miss you.
And you owe me hugs. :c
...Should've waited at school longer.
AND ZOE, Y U TELL MEH U NO GO BUT SHOWED UP?! D:<
I miss you.
And you owe me hugs. :c
...Should've waited at school longer.
We Are Young - Glee
Man, I really love this song.
Especially the part where Quin and Sam sang this part of the lyric :
"So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home."
♥
This song cheered my entire crappy mood, day and life.

No comments:
Post a Comment