So just this other day, I was talking to Eli, some random friend of mine from the internet, and we were talking about some random stuff when she suddenly says "Your sarcasm and straightforwardness is amazing <3".
IF ONLY I WAS LIKE THAT OFF THE INTERNET. </3
//Le Sobs
Just the other day, my dad accused me of being no life.
Just the other day, my dad accused me of being no life.
My sister accused me of being anti-social.
Love you Fam.
Love you Fam.
Urgh, I'm always different from what I seem. I'm super anti-social, I suppose.
That made me sad, thinking about how true that was.
I get pretty crazy if I get to know someone in depth. But I think people are more sociable on teh interwebz. I admit, I'm anti-social, no life. But I've always been crazy. Just shy sometimes. Hold that thought, #forevershy. I think people on the internet are more sociable. Well, if you don't like a certain person, you could just delete them out of your life. Like say you want to avoid this person, but you can't do that IRL. Thus, talking on the internet is a lot more better. I'm not shy on the internet, but I am shy when I meet new people. I rather cling onto the people I know and talk to them until they automatically intro themselves to me. I will NEVER talk whenever someone I don't know is around me. I'd rather they talk first. If you talk, I'd talk. Simple as that. Seriously, I feel so anti-social now. :l I hate those birthday gatherings that I have to attend to with my father's friends. Like, all of his friends families and my family will go and 'social'. I'm their least favourite among my elder sister and younger brother. Not surprising though as I don't talk much. They think I'm anti-social or something. It's not like I'm anti-social or something but it gets awkward if I try to talk to them because well, I have no topic in mind. And I would seriously go hide myself in a toaster if I did or said something to offend them. Psha.
DO YOU NOT FIND THAT AWKWARD?! D:<
And that concludes the fact that I'm anti-social.
No comments:
Post a Comment