I'm sick of being nice to you and making sure you're not forever alone. I'm sick of sacrificing my own privileges to make your life better when all you care about is your other half and someone who doesn't even care about you. I'm sick of all these nasty comments you would make 'as a joke' to me and expect me to laugh it off like the idiot you thought I was. I'm sick of how you always ignore me and how you never appreciate anything I've done for you.
Is this what we call dramatic irony? You're always obsessed with the person who treats you and slaves you around but when it comes to me who actually cares about your feelings you just act like I'm not good enough for your conceited little self. I hate it how I'm just trying to help you but you act like I'm all obsessed with you and wanted to suck-up to you and shit. Well look here, I don't care, not anymore. I feel sorry for you, one day you will regret distancing yourself away from everyone, and when that day comes I won't be there for you; Not anymore.
I am not a crackhead oblivious to everything around me; I get deep as well as much as I hate doing so. You've changed so much throughout the years, I'm not able to cope with your changing anymore. What happened is just too much for me. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, I'm sorry for being a big loser, I'm sorry how everyone are ashamed of being friends with me, I'm sorry I'm so retarded, stupid and anything that's bad about me. But one thing, I'm not like you, so be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment