Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Annoyance that is Mom

Yes, Mom. I called you annoying. Wait. Let me correct that. You're not annoying. You're irritating, infuriating, maddening and other similar words. Mom, just because you don't have a life, please stop messing with mine.

I've grown up. And I'm not saying that I'm like some independent girl who no longer needs your guidance. Or income. I'm saying that I'm no longer the kid who will always follow your every steps, nod at your every command and agree with your every comment. I've finally have my own opinions and views which I might want to mention that every time I try to communicate, you always give me the look that completely says, "Whatever you say, I'm always right." or much worse, "You don't know what you're talking about."

I'm not the naive kid who don't know a fucking thing anymore. So please stop treating me like one.

It's beyond degrading.

Mom, I don't want really want to be ungrateful to you considering all the things you've sacrificed for me. But who wouldn't be annoyed with if your mom is not shouting at someone else she's always shouting at you. And pointing out mistakes that she never cared about before. 

I also want to tell you that, Mom, you're completely being unreasonable with complaining about my computer time. I know that I spend way too much time online than I should. But who could blame me?

You've forbidden me to go out of this prison that you call a house because you said, "It's too dangerous." Resulting in me not being able to hang-out with my friends. I don't watch TV anymore because there's nothing but crap on it. I can't help in cooking because everything I make is poisonous. I don't help the maid in cleaning because I'm too lazy for that. What do you want me to do?

Play with some imaginary siblings? Yeah. Sure.

Do you now see why I don't like being home? Why I always prefer to practice and do projects at other places as much as possible? Which is completely hard considering you don't have time and everything.

I love you and everything but Mom, you need an attitude adjustment. Seriously.

Stop freaking out at almost everything. You scold me for random reasons that I have nothing to do with. If you ask me some obviously rhetorical question and when I don't answer, you always say that I'm being rude and something along the lines of not giving you the respect you deserve. And if I DID answer, you will continue to scold me AND still call me rude.

So sweet Mom. 
How considerate of you.


What the fuck do you want?

Snapping at people who didn't do a fucking thing to you. Scolding me because I'm using MY computer. Randomly appearing inside my room pointing things out. LIke I should care. And please stop saying that my attitude is rotten and how worthless I am. Because, FLASHBACK:

I already know that. Given how many times you already said that, it's practically impossible not to be engraved in my mind. :)

All in all. Please take notice of your flaws first before pointing out others. And stop acting like the world is always gonna end.

At least let me enter then finish college first AND get out of this house before that happens.


Respectfully and (hopefully) will never be yours,N.

No comments:

Post a Comment