TUMBLRRRR
I have finally started using my Tumblr! :D
It has been dead for a few years now.
Whenever I think about it, I just feel sad for my account.
It was sort of abandoned and not used.
I'm sorry. :L
Clicky ---> :D
I've had a few blogs in the past but they never turned out so well.
So I have decided to re-make my blog.
By re-make, I meant deleting my previous blogs and starting a new one.
It's such a mess.
R.I.P. Blogs O' Mine.
They've had a a good, long life.
But hey, I'm still using the same account. :)
But hey, I'm still using the same account. :)
Being on Blogspot is like another whole new world for me.
Really.
I can't even remember half the things I've done on Blogspot.
It's all so alien-ish to me now.
I'll have to find some random blog template that catches my fancy.
Oh the horror. HTML's.
Oh the horror. HTML's.
Speaking of HTML's.
HTML's = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
But at least they're better than BBCodes.
I'm so tired. x.x
-KIDBKISJDHUIOHDKJADNLKDJKJADNKDN-
I'll get to it soon.
Maybe.
//
Edit ;
Meh. I'm done for now.
Took me 2 hours too.
//
Edit ;
Meh. I'm done for now.
Took me 2 hours too.
It's going to kill my back soon. ._.
But wtheck, it looks nice. 8D
But wtheck, it looks nice. 8D
Today- I mean, Yesterday, 4th of November, was the last day of school.
It's 5th of November, 2.37am now.
We helped washed plates.
House wife in training? ._.
It was rather fun, I suppose~
After that, Me, Zoe, Kyleen, Fiona, Ly Dion, Yee Li and Abbey went to the canteen and brought ourselves a drink. :3
The day ended with hugs and a photo.
Which is yet to be uploaded. :L
The day itself was boring.
Note ; Zoe, if you're reading this, UPLOAD IT NAO. D8
//
It's getting late now.
It's 5th of November, 2.37am now.
We helped washed plates.
House wife in training? ._.
It was rather fun, I suppose~
After that, Me, Zoe, Kyleen, Fiona, Ly Dion, Yee Li and Abbey went to the canteen and brought ourselves a drink. :3
The day ended with hugs and a photo.
Which is yet to be uploaded. :L
The day itself was boring.
Note ; Zoe, if you're reading this, UPLOAD IT NAO. D8
//
It's getting late now.
I should probably sleep. /:
After my hair dries.
Probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment