Lately, the feelings have been returning frequently.
Crying doesn't seem to help either.
I think I'm lacking social interaction.
I need to talk and see someone.
I need to get out of this house.
It's not like I don't want to go out.
It's just that there aren't any plans. /:
On the other hand, Dan is being a douche.
Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm being a depressed fag.
Thank you.
I know I get emotional sometimes.
Not like it concerns you anyway.
All I did was ask a simple question.
You could've just ignored me.
Being rude is not exactly what everyone is expecting.
I rather be ignored rather than being the person you can rage on.
And what the hell is wrong with you?
People like you should just die in a hole.
People like you should just die in a hole.
Not like anybody will be sad anyway.
People like him makes me want to go on a rampage.
He's not worth my time anyway.
All + One = Alone?
...That made no sense at all.
He's not worth my time anyway.
All + One = Alone?
...That made no sense at all.
Naomi and Clarissa has been MIA-ing these few days.
They still aren't on yet.
I'm dying inside.
That's how much I miss them.
So very, very much.
We could talk about the most random-est topic and yet still make sense.
And of course I miss Zoe.
Being not able to talk to her is torture.
It makes me feel like I'm all alone.
I think I have Isolophobia.
I think I have Isolophobia.
Ever wonder why Solitaire has only one player?
Because it's for the LONELY.
Because it's for the LONELY.
No comments:
Post a Comment