Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Movie Marathon.

So yeah, like the tittle says.
So the ones who came are Me, Ly Dion, Bernice, Kyleen and Abbey.
Sorry Abbey. 
I accidentally forgot you. ;u;
//Le shot
Well Fiona came too but it was at her house.
TROLOLOLOL.
Anyway, we had loads of fun.
Well, kind of.
We watch this show called The Blind Side and it was kind of okay.
Basically, they were talking about Micheal Oher's life.
It's a sad story but it had a happy ending.
Just when we were about to finish the movie, Fiona's mum came in a silver shiny knight of amour.
With the KFC, of course.
Great timing.
Love your mum, Fiona. 8D

So G double O D Good. :D

 Mash Potato <333

Cam shy! :P

So after eating, we decided to watch Inception.
I didn't watch it because I was trying to figure out the Bluetooth thing on my computer.
After several attempts to get it working, we finally gave up.
So me and Ly Dion decided to watch this Japanese movie.
IT WAS SO SAD.
WHY DID THE GUY HAVE TO DIE?!
WHYYYYY?!
//Le sobs

Anyway, moar pictures! :D
 Abbey tuning the Guitar.

I love you too Kyleen. ;)
I literally placed this in front of her but she didn't seem to notice the camera.
Fail. u_u

"Sending failed" D8
  
Bernice, Kyleen, Abbey and Fiona.
Their group photo.
Me and Ly Dion were busy watching that Japanese movie.

After Kyleen left, we decided to take another group photo! :D
The photo is a little dark though. 
sadface.png

We look so happy. :')

Fiona playing the Piano. :)


And to top it off, Bernice recorded Abbey playing "Magnet" on the Piano but Blogger won't let me upload it. :(

Zoe, Y U HAVE CHURCH CAMP?!
See how much fun you've missed?! D:


CREDITS TO BERNICE CHEE WAY YEE'S CAMERA. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment