Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fan Blade.

Somehow, I managed to break a fan unintentionally a few minutes ago. :L
Well, it wasn't that serious.
A part of the blade just broke.
That's all.

I was eating biscuits + strawberry jam while I was on the computer.
It was awesome. :D


Biscuits + Strawberry Jam = Mmmm.


Then the wrapper of the biscuit fell.
And so, I was picking up the wrapper from the floor beside the fan while holding a spoon and a jar of strawberry jam.
When I stood up, the fan made some weird noises.
And poof, there goes part of the blade. ._.

The good news is, it's back, working.
I had to use super glue to glue it back to place. >.>

Yeah, it looks like that after I super-glued it. >.>


Currently, I don't have a camera.
So I took the photos with my Webcam.

***


Trolololol.
I find this very funny. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment