Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Paint Tool SAI.

I just had this weird dream about Khai.
 The details are a bit fuzzy but heck, it was awesome. >w>
All I can remember was I couldn't cross out my name on some random high bulletin because I was too short and nobody wanted to help me.
Then suddenly Khai appeared and crossed out my name for me.
We hugged for no apparent reason and yeah. u_u

Other than that, I've been trying to do crappy colouring on Paint Tool SAI.
Currently colouring Sharron from Rune Factory.
She's supposed to be the non-existent character.
Since she is only born after the main character gets married.
omfg I love that game.
It's like Harvest Moon but better.
Getting off topic now.
Anyway, it's this random drawing my friend made.
So far, this is how it looks like.

omgomgomgomgomgomg.
I feel like a Pro. 8D
//Le shot

Paint Tool SAI is like, ajklsdghklsdfglaskg.
Damn, the software is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment