Friday, November 11, 2011

Guilty Crown


I had this weird dream but then again, I forgot all about so meh.


As Ly Dion has suggested, I have started watching Guilty Crown.


Production I.G. made a great anime this season. With the character designs by Redjuice, through the music of Supercell, through the anime effects. The episode 1 is fast but gave the description of the story clearly. The end part of the anime is also great, which will give you a hint to watch the next episode.
You’ll never regret watching this series! I watched this series because of Supercell. I expect so much in how they mix the music and effects in the story throughout the pacing. Well, I've seen the first episode so… they did best! There’s nothing more I would like to ask from them. Everything is flawless especially the last insert song when Shu awakens. I liked the ED song sung by Chelly of Egoist (I’m surprised that Chelly is dubbing Inori while she sings!) and I’m expecting more from the song "My Dearest" which will be the opening song for the second episode, sung by Supercell and all the songs were composed by Ryo (Supercell).


Guilty Crown's setting begins in 2029 when an unidentified "Apocalypse Virus" spreads and plunges Japan into a state of emergency in an chaos known as the "Lost Christmas". An international organization known as the GHQ intervenes with martial arts and restores order to Japan at the cost of its independence.
Ten years later in 2039, Shu Ouma, a 17-year-old high school student who keeps to himself in school, meets Inori Yuzuriha, the lead singer for Egoist, while visiting one of his favorite places on his way home from school. Shu is a big fan of Inori, a singer who has taken the Internet world by storm. However, he also discovers the other side of her, which is that she is a member of "Undertakers", a resistance group that aims to liberate Japan from the GHQ. Shu starts taking a part in the actions of "Undertakers" and the "king's mark" appears on his right hand. This "mark" bestows on him the power to reach inside another person's body and extract and materialize a weapon from it.


I find it interesting, really. 
Too bad they only have up till episode 5 on Youtube.
But Imma wait for it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment