15th of November.
Accepted into SDS.
Finally.
Accepted into SDS.
Finally.
After a few days of hard-work, I've finally finished the article.
Okay, I lied.
It took me 2 days, to be honest.
Someone once told me, if you aren't comfortable with saying something, then just keep your mouth shut.
Someone once told me, if you aren't comfortable with saying something, then just keep your mouth shut.
Well, I certainly appreciate that person's advice.
OZ is just like my escape route.
OZ is just like my escape route.
I can socialize with people there.
They're nice and not critical like them.
It's not like I hate them or anything.
I just don't feel comfortable around them.
I don't have many friends.
And most of them hate me anyway.
If I were to be who I really am, I would seriously be considered as a social outcast.
Which I would rather not be.
I just want to be a normal person.
Just to blend in.
Pfffsht.
Nobody needs to know about it.
Isshh.
Isshh.
Gotta get rid of my low self esteem and depression. /:
No comments:
Post a Comment