Is the title meant to be a question?
No it ain't, it is a statement.
I think this place is the only place where I can write down how I feel without being judged or worse... fired.
I admit, this is a very selfish thing to do but;
Although my strange, bipolar personality can be hard to handle, openly dissing me is a very mean thing to do, and makes you no better than I.
Although my strange, bipolar personality can be hard to handle, openly dissing me is a very mean thing to do, and makes you no better than I.
If you openly scold me like you are my mum, because I openly scolded someone else it makes you a hypocrite.
And you, being an important friend I cherish makes you an unfaithful, unthankful and a plain shitty person.
"Friends always accept who you are.. no matter what."
Did you hear that?
So I'm sorry that I am mean, horrible, biased, up-myself, proud, selfish and plain retarded.
Did you think that I actually want to be that way?
Personally, being a loner for most of my life I would be fine with it.
But am I really?
I have no idea.
I need friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment